The Forreston High School student body chose Timothy Lima and Bailee Fyock as this year’s Homecoming King and Queen.
They were officially crowned at the dance on Saturday night.
The following were members of the Homecoming court: seniors – Grace Carr and Dalton Becker, Katrina Stevens and Hunter Rogers; juniors – Kyla Benson and Gabriel Owens; sophomores – Abigail Derrer and Lukas Lingel; freshmen – Carlee Ratledge and Aaron Anderson.
Throughout Homecoming Week, students from each class were involved in a variety of activities, contests, and float building worth points.
This year the floats were excellent and competition was very close.
• Freshmen float theme was “Sink the Pirates.” Freshmen advisors are Lynnette Frederick and Heather Politsch. The freshmen class float was judged as this year’s winning float.
• Sophomore float theme was “Make the Pirates Walk the Plank.”Sophomore class advisors are Nona Forster, and Bob Wagner. The sophomore class float finished in a tie for third place.
• Junior class float theme was “To Victory and Beyond.” Junior class advisors are Donna Gronewold and Kyle Getz. The junior class float finished in a tie for third place.
• Senior class float theme was “Cardinals of the Caribbean.” Senior class advisors are Anne Magarity and Keynon Janicke. The senior class float finished in second place.
Final scores for class competition were as follows:
• Fourth place with a total of 4,450 points is the freshmen class,
• Third place with a total of 5,150 points is the sophomore class,
• Second place with a total of 6,350 points is the junior class,
• This year’s winner with a total of 7,550 points is the senior class.
The cheer and dance teams decorated the hallways and downtown store windows.